US-based wireless test solutions provider LitePoint has introduced a test system designed to measure and verify the physical layer performance of NFC devices in a high-volume manufacturing environment. “The IQnfc provides quantitative NFC physical layer operation data, allowing the manufacturer to measure NFC device performance, ensure unit-to-unit consistency and ultimately deliver a quality user experience,” says LitePoint’s Curt Schmidek.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service