Alpha Bank and Vodafone have partnered with Visa and First Data to conduct the first NFC payments pilot in Greece. The service is being tested with a select group of consumers using Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 and Samsung Galaxy SIII devices containing a Vodafone SIM that stores their Alpha Bank Enter Visa debit card.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution