A range of “peel and stick” NFC antennas has been introduced by component supplier Abracon. Four antenna sizes are available in the new ANFCA range now, ranging from 25x15mm up to 40x60mm, with additional shapes and sizes suitable for different applications due to be added in the future. Custom designs are also available.
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe
- Chinese shopping street adopts face recognition payments
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service