Employee ID specialist BadgePass is now making Allegion’s aptiQmobile NFC-based access control system commercially available to its clients, enabling customers to issue mobile credentials directly from BadgePass software to employees’ smartphones in the same way they issue physical cards today.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent