Employee ID specialist BadgePass is now making Allegion’s aptiQmobile NFC-based access control system commercially available to its clients, enabling customers to issue mobile credentials directly from BadgePass software to employees’ smartphones in the same way they issue physical cards today.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes