NFC specialist Proxama is to use HID Global’s Trusted Tag platform to add extra security to mobile coupon and loyalty schemes. The new service will generate a unique code each time an NFC tag is tapped to “avoid a situation where one transaction can lead to rewards being collected multiple times and allow a true customer proof-of-presence,” Proxama says.
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions
- PayPal can now be used to make Samsung Pay mobile payments in US stores