NFC specialist Proxama is to use HID Global’s Trusted Tag platform to add extra security to mobile coupon and loyalty schemes. The new service will generate a unique code each time an NFC tag is tapped to “avoid a situation where one transaction can lead to rewards being collected multiple times and allow a true customer proof-of-presence,” Proxama says.
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics
- Central bank tightens rules on accepting cards and cash in Chinese stores
- Eight million merchants now accept Paytm QR payments in stores
- Facebook patent sets out how AIs could accept Messenger payments
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends