HP has added the HP Officejet Pro 8630 and 8620 to its range of printers that support NFC, enabling users to tap their NFC phone or tablet to a printer to start a print job. HP also offers the Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476 with NFC, four enterprise printers and two add-ons for existing devices.
- Shell pilots RFID system that scans all the items in a shopping basket in one go
- Metro Bank lets customers open an account with a selfie
- Dutch banks ING and Rabobank begin QR code payments pilot
- ABN Amro pulls out of Dutch banks’ mobile payment venture
- Commonwealth Bank introduces chatbot that can answer 200 banking and payments questions