Samsung has expanded its NFC printer range with two new lines aimed at the SMB market. Both the colour laser Xpress C1860 series and the mono laser Xpress M2885 series support tap-to-print via NFC as well as Samsung’s Easy Print Management facility, which allows users to manage the printers from NFC devices running the Samsung Mobile Print app. “SMB customers without an IT department can now easily monitor device information, status and usage of consumables,” says Samsung.
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain
- Harris Poll: PayPal leads mobile payment brands, yet up-and-comers making brand equity gains
- MTN Benin and Youtap launch MoMoPay contactless payments for MTN Benin Mobile Money customers
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe
- Mastercard and Western Union explore digital model for refugee camps