Samsung has expanded its NFC printer range with two new lines aimed at the SMB market. Both the colour laser Xpress C1860 series and the mono laser Xpress M2885 series support tap-to-print via NFC as well as Samsung’s Easy Print Management facility, which allows users to manage the printers from NFC devices running the Samsung Mobile Print app. “SMB customers without an IT department can now easily monitor device information, status and usage of consumables,” says Samsung.
- Barclays pitches watch makers on the benefits of wearable payments
- Telecoms boss gets NFC access control chip implanted in hand
- Contactless payments overtake chip and pin in the UK
- NFC World launches Go to Market service for innovative technology suppliers
- Google includes support for FeliCa NFC payments in Pixel 3 smartphones