Samsung has expanded its NFC printer range with two new lines aimed at the SMB market. Both the colour laser Xpress C1860 series and the mono laser Xpress M2885 series support tap-to-print via NFC as well as Samsung’s Easy Print Management facility, which allows users to manage the printers from NFC devices running the Samsung Mobile Print app. “SMB customers without an IT department can now easily monitor device information, status and usage of consumables,” says Samsung.
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments