Mahindra Comviva has introduced Mobiquity Wallet, a digital wallet platform that supports QR codes, Bluetooth LE and NFC. The wallet is designed to deliver “context aware payments” and, says mobile financial solutions head Srinivas Nidugondi, “to support a large and complex ecosystem.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works