Xerox and Thinfilm have joined the NFC Forum as principal members. Nine companies have joined as associate members — Allion, Amotech, DigiCert, Ixxi, Korea Smart Card Co, PLDS, Seiko Epson, TrustPoint Innovation Technologies and TUV Rheinland. A further ten companies have joined as implementer members: AK Stamping, BMW, Elatec, NEC Tokin, Prestigio, Shanghai Fudan Microelectronics, Silicon Craft Technology, Sino-American Electronics (SAC), Sonim and Yulong.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?