DeviceFidelity’s Moneto prepaid NFC payments service has been acquired by remote deposit capture specialist Cachet Financial Solutions. Cachet plans to use the technology to offer a mobile prepaid platform to its clients.
- NatWest Bank begins UK’s first trial of contactless biometric cards
- Vending machine firms to use blockchain ID platform to automate sale of age-restricted items
- PayPal reports 40m Venmo P2P payments users
- Apple Pay goes live in Austria
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?