DeviceFidelity’s Moneto prepaid NFC payments service has been acquired by remote deposit capture specialist Cachet Financial Solutions. Cachet plans to use the technology to offer a mobile prepaid platform to its clients.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands