DeviceFidelity’s Moneto prepaid NFC payments service has been acquired by remote deposit capture specialist Cachet Financial Solutions. Cachet plans to use the technology to offer a mobile prepaid platform to its clients.
- Fossil to add NFC payments to multiple smartwatch brands?
- SPA white paper examines the potential of bank cards with built-in biometric sensors
- Citi to let customers check their bank account from within Facebook Messenger
- BBVA tests face recognition payments
- Indian mobile payments firms raised US$1.5bn in funding in 2017