Samsung has expanded its NFC-enabled camera range with the addition of the Smart Camera NX Mini. The camera can be paired with other NFC devices via a Tag & Go feature to “seamlessly” select and transfer images. It can also be used as a baby monitor by pairing it with a smartphone that then acts as its controller.
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected
- Microsoft sets out vision for a blockchain-based infrastructure that lets consumers manage their own digital identities