Samsung has expanded its NFC-enabled camera range with the addition of the Smart Camera NX Mini. The camera can be paired with other NFC devices via a Tag & Go feature to “seamlessly” select and transfer images. It can also be used as a baby monitor by pairing it with a smartphone that then acts as its controller.
- Google to boost Google Pay adoption with transfer option for cards saved in Chrome
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics
- Central bank tightens rules on accepting cards and cash in Chinese stores
- Eight million merchants now accept Paytm QR payments in stores
- Facebook patent sets out how AIs could accept Messenger payments