Sony has added a new camcorder to its Handycam lineup that lets users set up a WiFi connection via NFC so that photos and videos can be transferred and backed up to other devices “in an instant.” The HDR-CX330 can record in full HD resolution and includes Optical SteadyShot technology to help keep images clear and steady during filming.
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users
- Hong Kong transit operator to test WeChat Pay and Alipay
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID