The dustproof and waterproof HX-A500 comes in two parts connected by a cable — a main operating unit that weighs 119g and a camera section that weights 31g and can be mounted in a detachable armband, placed in a head mount or on a belt. Available from May, the A500 will be priced at £379.99 (US$628).
- How facial recognition could replace train tickets
- Convenience store Cheers opens first unmanned, cashless outlet
- Visa chasing Indian payments market as mobile money gains traction
- NXP details best practices for deploying successful national electronic IDs
- Some Bitcoin backers are defecting to create a rival currency