Kix uses a TSM platform supplied by Gemalto and allows customers to make purchases at any contactless-enabled merchant location. Customers can sign up for the service at any of the 2,200 BNP Paribas branches in France or by visiting the bank’s website.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case