Kix uses a TSM platform supplied by Gemalto and allows customers to make purchases at any contactless-enabled merchant location. Customers can sign up for the service at any of the 2,200 BNP Paribas branches in France or by visiting the bank’s website.
- BBVA bank staff to test face recognition for self-serve restaurant orders and payments
- Carriers in Singapore, India, Thailand and the Philippines to link their mobile wallet services
- Huawei to launch mobile payments in 100 countries this year
- Church of England rolls out contactless donations to 16,000 churches, cathedrals and religious sites
- Auchan lets Italian supermarket shoppers scan and pay on their mobile phone