Kix uses a TSM platform supplied by Gemalto and allows customers to make purchases at any contactless-enabled merchant location. Customers can sign up for the service at any of the 2,200 BNP Paribas branches in France or by visiting the bank’s website.
- Dollar General lets customers check out on their mobile phones
- National Bank of Canada lets merchants accept contactless payments on their Samsung smartphones
- Google explains how its BiometricPrompt API will work
- UnionPay promotes mobile payments adoption with discounts at merchants around the world
- UK government to use NFC to verify residency status of EU citizens after Brexit