Kix uses a TSM platform supplied by Gemalto and allows customers to make purchases at any contactless-enabled merchant location. Customers can sign up for the service at any of the 2,200 BNP Paribas branches in France or by visiting the bank’s website.
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card