UAE-based Mashreq Bank is now offering its credit card customers a contactless payment sticker that can be attached to a mobile phone. Purchases of under 100 dirhams (US$27.23) can be made with the Tap n Go stickers at any of the more than 4,000 points of sale in the UAE equipped with a contactless payment terminal, without the need for a PIN or signature.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain