US network Verizon has revealed details of Samsung’s latest Windows Phone handset, pre-empting the manufacturer’s own announcement of the device. The Samsung Ativ SE runs Windows Phone 8 and features a 5-inch full HD display, a quad core processor and 4G LTE, along with NFC.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service