Samsung’s Galaxy Ace Style mid-range smartphone, announced this week, is to come with NFC. The device, which features a 4-inch display and runs Android 4.4 Kitkat, will ship globally this month and is expected to retail at between €200 and €300.
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts