Samsung’s Galaxy Ace Style mid-range smartphone, announced this week, is to come with NFC. The device, which features a 4-inch display and runs Android 4.4 Kitkat, will ship globally this month and is expected to retail at between €200 and €300.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes