Sequent Software has gained Visa approval for its digital issuance platform, a service provider TSM (SP-TSM) solution that enables card issuers to manage and distribute payment credentials to consumers’ NFC phones. “The Visa approval provides peace of mind to our customers since they know that the security of our platform far exceeds most commercial requirements,” says Lance Johnson, Sequent’s chief security officer.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries