Sequent Software has gained Visa approval for its digital issuance platform, a service provider TSM (SP-TSM) solution that enables card issuers to manage and distribute payment credentials to consumers’ NFC phones. “The Visa approval provides peace of mind to our customers since they know that the security of our platform far exceeds most commercial requirements,” says Lance Johnson, Sequent’s chief security officer.
- Alipay demonstrates offline QR payments for public transport fares
- GlobalPlatform reports growth in secure element shipments
- Rambus launches bank-grade blockchain and cryptocurrency security platform
- NFC World is at Money20/20 this week
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices