Chip maker Qualcomm has unveiled a new generation of Snapdragon processors aimed at “premium mobile computing devices”. The high-end Snapdragon 810 is “designed to deliver the ultimate connected mobile computing experiences in video, imaging and graphics” and provides support for Bluetooth 4.1, USB 3.0 and Qualcomm’s IZat location core as well as NFC.
- ‘Connected finance’ app Curve hits £50m spend ahead of UK launch
- Venmo is testing its own physical debit card
- Google is running a massive Android Pay promo in Australia with 200,000 prizes worth $1.6 million
- Rakbank is the first bank in the Middle East to introduce Samsung Pay solutions for its ATMs
- Westpac shock as Apple bans its messaging payments app after three months