Chip maker Qualcomm has unveiled a new generation of Snapdragon processors aimed at “premium mobile computing devices”. The high-end Snapdragon 810 is “designed to deliver the ultimate connected mobile computing experiences in video, imaging and graphics” and provides support for Bluetooth 4.1, USB 3.0 and Qualcomm’s IZat location core as well as NFC.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India