Chip maker Qualcomm has unveiled a new generation of Snapdragon processors aimed at “premium mobile computing devices”. The high-end Snapdragon 810 is “designed to deliver the ultimate connected mobile computing experiences in video, imaging and graphics” and provides support for Bluetooth 4.1, USB 3.0 and Qualcomm’s IZat location core as well as NFC.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service