Chip maker Qualcomm has unveiled a new generation of Snapdragon processors aimed at “premium mobile computing devices”. The high-end Snapdragon 810 is “designed to deliver the ultimate connected mobile computing experiences in video, imaging and graphics” and provides support for Bluetooth 4.1, USB 3.0 and Qualcomm’s IZat location core as well as NFC.
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries
- National Australia Bank goes live with Apple Pay
- TriMet rolls out NFC ticketing for iPhone users
- ABN Amro unveils blockchain-based NFC platform for trade inventory tracking
- Apple Pay goes live in Luxembourg and Hungary