Chip maker Qualcomm has unveiled a new generation of Snapdragon processors aimed at “premium mobile computing devices”. The high-end Snapdragon 810 is “designed to deliver the ultimate connected mobile computing experiences in video, imaging and graphics” and provides support for Bluetooth 4.1, USB 3.0 and Qualcomm’s IZat location core as well as NFC.
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022
- Apple Pay offers Chinese New Year discounts
- Facebook gets Spanish e-money licence
- One in 10 UK consumers have used mobile payments, survey reveals