Sequent Software has added support for cloud-based issuance, tokenization and host card emulation (HCE) to its digital issuance platform. The solution gives banks “flexibility of deployment by leveraging cloud and secure element technology to work with all partners for secure mobile payments using NFC, QR code and other technologies,” says CEO Robb Duffield.
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders
- Android P to include support for GlobalPlatform Open Mobile API