Sequent Software has added support for cloud-based issuance, tokenization and host card emulation (HCE) to its digital issuance platform. The solution gives banks “flexibility of deployment by leveraging cloud and secure element technology to work with all partners for secure mobile payments using NFC, QR code and other technologies,” says CEO Robb Duffield.
- English churches to trial contactless donations this summer ahead of wider roll out
- ‘Connected finance’ app Curve hits £50m spend ahead of UK launch
- Venmo is testing its own physical debit card
- Google is running a massive Android Pay promo in Australia with 200,000 prizes worth $1.6 million
- Rakbank is the first bank in the Middle East to introduce Samsung Pay solutions for its ATMs