Huntington National Bank has updated its mobile app to allow customers to check their account balances without having to enter a username or password. The new Huntington Quick Balance feature appears as an option on the app’s login page, enabling balances to be viewed “at the touch of a button.”
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases