Banking and payments technology provider FIS has launched a cloud-based service that lets banks instantly issue EMV ‘chip and pin’ or magnetic stripe cards to customers in their branches. “FIS Instant Card requires no server software or processing hardware to be installed or maintained at a financial institution’s location,” FIS says. “Instead, all server hardware, security modules, card profiles, keys/encryption, EMV data preparation, PCI compliance and more are fully managed by FIS.”
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe
- IMF reports on the impact of digital money on banking business models
- PayPal launches its Xoom mobile remittance service in Europe
- Miami-Dade to roll out open loop ticketing in August?
- Metrolink rolls out open loop ticketing on Manchester trams