Poland’s Planet Cash shared ATM network is to allow users to withdraw cash with finger vein biometrics, network operator ITCard has announced. The biometric solution is being provided by Hitachi Europe and will be rolled out to 2,000 ATMs across the country this year.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents