Restaurant booking service OpenTable has introduced a Google Glass version of its app. Wearers of the smart glasses can discover local restaurants and book a table by saying “Make a reservation” plus the name of the restaurant they wish to book or “nearby” to discover local options. They then tap to make their reservation at the venue of their choice.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets