Restaurant booking service OpenTable has introduced a Google Glass version of its app. Wearers of the smart glasses can discover local restaurants and book a table by saying “Make a reservation” plus the name of the restaurant they wish to book or “nearby” to discover local options. They then tap to make their reservation at the venue of their choice.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service