Restaurant booking service OpenTable has introduced a Google Glass version of its app. Wearers of the smart glasses can discover local restaurants and book a table by saying “Make a reservation” plus the name of the restaurant they wish to book or “nearby” to discover local options. They then tap to make their reservation at the venue of their choice.
- NXP secures Mastercard certification for biometric card modules
- Researchers to use tiny diamonds to verify authenticity of supply chain components
- National QR standard for mobile payments rolls out in Sri Lanka
- PCI SSC calls for comments on new standard for contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- ING lets Turkish businesses accept Mastercard payments on NFC mobile phones