Motorola has launched a portable wireless adaptor to allow people to stream music from their mobile devices to their home stereo systems. Available now for US$49.99, Moto Stream supports NFC pairing and uses Bluetooth to connect up to five devices at once at a range of up to 300 feet. Watch the video here.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?