Version 2, revision 2 of the Cipurse open ticketing standard has been published by the OSPT Alliance. The update “will enable an application based on a Cipurse standard – such as transit, ticketing or access control – to be recognized more quickly by the reader in the terminal,” the alliance says.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations