Restaurants using UK online takeaway ordering service Just Eat are being provided with digital window stickers that promote the availability of the service. The stickers, supplied by RapidNFC, include an NFC tag and a QR code that let customers download the Just Eat mobile app with a tap or scan of their mobile phone.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution