Toy retailing giant Toys ‘R’ Us has revealed it has seen 23,000 individual transactions conducted using Isis in the three months since it began accepting the NFC payments service. The company is “very happy” with the service, Gregory Todd, the merchant’s senior analyst for credit card programs, told attendees at the 2014 NFC Solutions Summit. Isis recently announced that it is now seeing 20,000 wallet activations a day.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet