UK mobile network operator EE is working with the organisers of the Glastonbury Festival to make contactless payments available at 25 of the music event’s bars later this month. EE customers with an Android NFC phone will be able to use the carrier’s Cash on Tap service to pay for their drinks with their mobile phone.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet