Samsung has launched the Galaxy Tab S, a new Android tablet that is available in 10.5 inch and 8.4 inch versions. Both devices include a built-in fingerprint scanner to provide “safe and convenient access”.
- Antelop to add Visa token support to white label NFC mobile wallet platform
- Japanese banks get go ahead for digital currency launch
- UK supermarket pilots self-checkout service that lets shoppers scan and pay by smartphone
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale