Attendees at this week’s HP Discover 2014 Conference in Las Vegas have been able to earn rewards for visiting all areas of the show by taking part in a mobile scavenger hunt. Those who downloaded the HP Helion Scavenger Hunt mobile app could collect a badge each time they came into range of a Bluetooth beacon and prizes were available for those who collected a full set of badges.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents