David Sear, CEO of Weve, is to leave the company for a new role that he has already accepted, the mobile commerce joint venture between UK carriers EE, O2 and Vodafone has told NFC World+. “David will continue to lead Weve through the transition, and at this busy and successful time for the company,” the company said. “We have no further details to share at this stage and will be making details of our new CEO public in due course.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?