David Sear, CEO of Weve, is to leave the company for a new role that he has already accepted, the mobile commerce joint venture between UK carriers EE, O2 and Vodafone has told NFC World+. “David will continue to lead Weve through the transition, and at this busy and successful time for the company,” the company said. “We have no further details to share at this stage and will be making details of our new CEO public in due course.”
- Apple Pay goes live in Luxembourg and Hungary
- NFC and contactless transit ticketing to go live in New York City from 31 May
- Privatbank to use customised ‘card avatars’ to drive mobile payments adoption
- Visa reports on contactless payments adoption
- Google Pay to add a rewards platform?