DeviceFidelity has introduced a module that can be used by case makers and other accessory providers to add NFC payments and wireless charging functionality to an iOS device. The new Multi-Mode Module supports a SIM-based secure element, the Power Matters Alliance (PMA) and Wireless Power Consortium (Qi) standards and “will be certified for mobile payment by major payment networks — Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover”.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works