Canada-based coffee chain Tim Hortons has opened up its mobile payments service to WP8 phone users. The new app includes a voice recognition feature that lets users launch the mobile barcode payment screen on their TimmyMe app by simply saying “TimmyMe Pay”.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service