Mobile network operator Swisscom is to launch its Tapit NFC platform in July, Startwerk reports. The platform will support both mobile payments and ID services and is expected to also be used by Swiss carriers Orange and Sunrise.
- Masterpass QR expands to merchants across Sub-Saharan Africa
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus to support Bluetooth 5
- HSBC and First Direct join Pay by Bank app
- Apple Pay in-store adoption is “growing nicely”
- Apple details Touch ID and PC-to-phone payment security features