Android L will offer an easier way for users to share their WiFi passwords, Android Police reports. Network owners will be able to access a ‘write to NFC tag’ option from within the WiFi settings menu. Visitors will then just need to tap the tag with an NFC phone to log on to the network.
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe
- Chinese shopping street adopts face recognition payments
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service