A new iOS app lets users bookmark and track items for sale on mobile websites and in apps by simply taking a screenshot of any item of interest they spot. SnapUp then turns the snaps into watch lists that are continuously updated with the latest prices, letting users know when an item goes on sale.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign