Apple has introduced a digital version of the iTunes gift card in Japan that replaces the need for customers to buy a physical card. “To substitute for a physical gift card, iTunes Pass installs a new pass inside of the iOS Passbook application,” 9to5Mac reports.
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries
- National Australia Bank goes live with Apple Pay
- TriMet rolls out NFC ticketing for iPhone users
- ABN Amro unveils blockchain-based NFC platform for trade inventory tracking
- Apple Pay goes live in Luxembourg and Hungary