PayPal has introduced a rewards program for “our most active and enthusiastic customers who use PayPal online, in store, or on mobile devices”. PayPal Select, which launched in the US this week, will give frequent users “access to our best offers from leading online retailers” and “dibs to be first in line for the amazing PayPal Customer Service team when they have questions” says PayPal’s Gary Marino.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain