PayPal has introduced a rewards program for “our most active and enthusiastic customers who use PayPal online, in store, or on mobile devices”. PayPal Select, which launched in the US this week, will give frequent users “access to our best offers from leading online retailers” and “dibs to be first in line for the amazing PayPal Customer Service team when they have questions” says PayPal’s Gary Marino.
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries
- National Australia Bank goes live with Apple Pay
- TriMet rolls out NFC ticketing for iPhone users
- ABN Amro unveils blockchain-based NFC platform for trade inventory tracking
- Apple Pay goes live in Luxembourg and Hungary