Facebook is testing a ‘buy’ button which allows consumers to purchase products through the social media platform. “With this feature, people on desktop or mobile can click the ‘buy’ call-to-action button on ads and page posts to purchase a product directly from a business, without leaving Facebook,” says the social network.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa