Facebook is testing a ‘buy’ button which allows consumers to purchase products through the social media platform. “With this feature, people on desktop or mobile can click the ‘buy’ call-to-action button on ads and page posts to purchase a product directly from a business, without leaving Facebook,” says the social network.
- Apple enters financial services market with privacy-first credit card
- Apple Pay expands to transit systems in the US
- Mastercard sets out vision for consumer-centric digital identities
- ING Romania to let customers withdraw cash with just their mobile phones
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India