Apple’s new iTunes Pass service, which enables iOS users to buy iTunes credit from their mobile device rather than purchase a physical gift card, is now available internationally, 9to5Mac reports. iTunes Pass buyers need to visit an Apple store in order to activate their purchase.
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected