Apple’s new iTunes Pass service, which enables iOS users to buy iTunes credit from their mobile device rather than purchase a physical gift card, is now available internationally, 9to5Mac reports. iTunes Pass buyers need to visit an Apple store in order to activate their purchase.
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots