Apple’s new iTunes Pass service, which enables iOS users to buy iTunes credit from their mobile device rather than purchase a physical gift card, is now available internationally, 9to5Mac reports. iTunes Pass buyers need to visit an Apple store in order to activate their purchase.
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers