“Nearly all mobile payments growth on Adyen’s platform in Q2 originated from smartphones,” the payments processor’s latest global Mobile Payments Index has found. “Europe leads the world in mcommerce transactions, with 22.7% of all transactions originating from a mobile device (12.4% phone; 10.3% tablet). This represents a near 40% increase from June 2013, when mobile represented 16.3% of total transactions.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works