Upmarket UK supermarket chain Waitrose has shown off a proof-of-concept mobile shopping service, based on Ensygnia’s Onescan technology, that “allows customers to complete a payment in-store using a mobile phone app, completing a purchase direct from any iPad screen in the store, without the need to head to the till point”.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets