“USI is the sole SiP [system in package] supplier for iWatch devices, which are expected to come in three versions: one style for men, one for women, and another low-cost version due for release in 2015”, sources have told Taiwan’s DigiTimes.
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes
- Apple adds support for Express Card NFC transactions that work even when an iPhone’s battery is almost flat