The NFC chip in Amazon’s new Fire phone is NXP’s 47803, an NFC controller and embedded secure element package based on the chipmaker’s PN547 controller, a teardown by iFixit of the online retail giant’s first smartphone has revealed.
- Snapchat opens empty shop that lets customers buy Lego clothing in AR
- Lloyds Bank to pay retailers to offer cash withdrawals to customers
- Delhi Metro to add biometrics to ticketing gates?
- Banco de Mexico to pilot national mobile payments service
- Apple Pay goes live in Saudi Arabia and Czech Republic