The NFC chip in Amazon’s new Fire phone is NXP’s 47803, an NFC controller and embedded secure element package based on the chipmaker’s PN547 controller, a teardown by iFixit of the online retail giant’s first smartphone has revealed.
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app