French website NoWhereElse has posted images from a source in China of what is believed to be the motherboard for Apple’s next iPhone, expected to be introduced in September. The device will include NFC, the “particularly reliable” source told the website, although the images do not appear to provide any indication of whether or not NFC will be supported.
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?
- Alipay to invest $448m promoting face recognition payments in stores
- Visa unveils next generation payments platform
- German central banker calls for European payments network
- JCPenney pulls support for contactless payments