The GSMA has published a discussion paper on how increased smartphone adoption in the developing world will impact the global mobile money industry. Enhanced user experiences, an accelerated pace of new product development and increased competition are all highlighted as likely developments by the Smartphones & Mobile Money paper.
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments
- Facial recognition technology to replace passports at Australian airports
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain