The SIMalliance has set out its recommendations for UICC configuration and feature requirements for NFC payments in a new paper called UICC Configuration for Mobile NFC Payments v1.0. “One of SIMalliance’s greatest priorities is to continue to drive UICC interoperability,” says the association’s Frederic Vasnier. “Our sight remains firmly fixed on helping MNOs ease third-party access to their subscribers via NFC-enabled SIMs.”
- WhatsApp Payments to launch in UK, Mexico and Brazil?
- German consumers warm to contactless payments
- Carrefour tests biometric payments at point of sale
- Facebook to offer WhatsApp payments in Africa?
- Shenzhen Metro tests face recognition payments