Twitter is to launch a new service in collaboration with Stripe later this year that will let users make purchases from inside a tweet, Re/code reports. By clicking a ‘Buy’ button, “shoppers are expected to be able to enter payment and possibly shipping information without leaving Twitter’s service”.
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain
- Harris Poll: PayPal leads mobile payment brands, yet up-and-comers making brand equity gains
- MTN Benin and Youtap launch MoMoPay contactless payments for MTN Benin Mobile Money customers
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe
- Mastercard and Western Union explore digital model for refugee camps