NTT Docomo, Japan’s largest mobile phone carrier, is to use Gemalto’s Allynis trusted service management (TSM) service and its UpTeq SIMs for the rollout of its NFC platform. “The launch will deliver a rich variety of contactless services encompassing mobile payments, loyalty programs, e-ticketing and access control,” Gemalto says.
- English churches to trial contactless donations this summer ahead of wider roll out
- ‘Connected finance’ app Curve hits £50m spend ahead of UK launch
- Venmo is testing its own physical debit card
- Google is running a massive Android Pay promo in Australia with 200,000 prizes worth $1.6 million
- Rakbank is the first bank in the Middle East to introduce Samsung Pay solutions for its ATMs